Volans Project Breakthrough
Crafting a brand identity for an exciting new platform that champions innovation and sustainability.
- Volans is a London-based ‘market catalyst’ group, working with businesses, governments and civil society to address global systemic challenges.
- In partnership with The United Nations Global Compact, Volans created Project Breakthrough - a content platform for inspiring and showcasing innovation projects within the circular economy.
- We were asked to create a visual identity and website for the platform. Our work included logo creation, developing the name and narrative of the project, and establishing a consistent look and style for editorial, video and static image content.
- We began by conducting a brand essence workshop, helping Volans to further catalyse its mission, and to explore what ‘business sustainability’ means to its audience.
- The findings of this workshop were distilled into a Brand Essence guide for Volans to use as an ongoing point of reference.
- Through the course of several stages of collaboration, we worked with Volans to create the name ‘Project Breakthrough’, along with a matching campaign narrative.
- We also gave Volans a visual identity kit to guide the deployment of its brand.
- Finally, we provided Volans with physical and digital assets to support the roll-out of its new visual design - including presentation and marketing templates, office signage and social media guides.