John Murray Press Brief Answers to the Big Questions
A versatile campaign to launch the final book from Professor Stephen Hawking — a profound, accessible and timely reflection on the biggest questions in science.
- How do you make the launch of a book feel like a cultural moment?
- John Murray Press asked for a creative campaign and toolkit including an approach to posters, animations, social cards, as well as copywriting.
- Our campaign becomes a vehicle to make the audience interact with the book itself by employing part of the manuscript on each application.
- Extracts from all the book’s chapters create a complementary overall narrative.
- The layout takes inspiration from a traditional book page, where the words are the heroes and the legibility is at its maximum.
- The campaign confronts the audience with some of the most iconic, burning questions of our time, then leads them to a brief glimpse of Hawking’s powerful, yet refreshingly playful words from within the book.
- Our campaign launched October 2018