elevenfiftyfive Everyman x Green & Black's
Versatile and contemporary branding for a joint campaign aimed at film lovers with great taste.
- Green & Black’s partnered with Everyman Cinemas to become their headline sponsor throughout 2019 — one of the biggest partnership deals in Everyman’s history.
- We were approached by film specialists elevenfiftyfive to create a cohesive, vibrant identity for the resulting year-long campaign.
- We needed to marry the luxurious yet accessible feel of both Everyman’s unique cinemas and Green & Black’s premium brand. Our creative also needed to be flexible enough to be applied across multiple Everyman channels and to a whole range of print, digital and on-screen assets.
- We conducted extensive research into Green & Black’s to gain a thorough understanding of the brand. We combined this with our own in-depth knowledge of the Everyman brand — built over the course of our four-year working relationship — and looked for consistencies between the two companies.
- This discovery phase resulted in three creative routes presented to the campaign partners. The chosen route focused on the “great taste” that underpins both Everyman and Green & Black’s offerings, and invited viewers to “unwind with Green & Black’s at Everyman”.
- Our branding featured bold, angular lines that echoed the primary typeface of Green & Black’s, and an elegant lockup which brought together both company logos in clean, seamless manner.
- Once the approach was decided, we co-art directed a photoshoot in order to produce dazzling images of Green & Black’s chocolate in situ at Everyman’s cinemas. We also produced multiple promotional animations and a 30-second ad that was shown at Everyman Cinemas at launch.
- We devised brand guidelines and a comprehensive brand toolkit to ensure a consistent quality of execution throughout the year-long campaign.
- The Everyman and Green & Black’s campaign went live in January 2019.
- Our creative can be found online, in print in Everyman’s bi-monthly magazine, on screen and at the point of sale in Everyman cinemas across the UK.