Everyman Cinema Website Design
A slick responsive redesign of Everyman Cinema’s website, making it effortless for people to book tickets anywhere, anytime - and helping the brand express its passion for movies.
- Everyman is the UK’s coolest boutique cinema chain. From the bar service to the sofa-seats, it brings class and comfort back to the cinema-going experience.
- Around 65% of Everyman’s audience book tickets online - and a growing majority on mobile - yet Everyman’s mobile and desktop experiences were completely separate.
- Everyman wanted to refresh and redesign its website to be fully responsive, while expressing the brand’s idiosyncratic personality and passion for cinema.
- We conducted user research with key audience groups to identify pain points with the current website and booking system.
- After workshopping with Everyman, we developed a UX strategy to balance business needs and user needs.
- We created wireframes for mobile and desktop across the site’s key pages including Homepage, Venue Landing Page, Individual Venue Page and the full booking journey.
- We designed a slick new look-and-feel that evolved the website’s visual identity while retaining quirky stylistic touches that Everyman loved.
- We simplified the booking process and showcased Everyman’s movie selection to drive ticket sales and user satisfaction.
- We provided functionality and design guides for the developers (Peach Digital) to build the new Everyman site.
- The new Everyman site is now live.