BAFTA 2016 TV and TV Craft Awards Campaign
Beautiful printed collateral that told a story at BAFTA’s TV and TV Craft awards.
- BAFTA asked us to produce inspiring, beautiful printed materials for their 2016 Television and Television Craft awards.
- We were responsible for designing a diverse range of collateral: tickets, menus, car passes and the awards brochure handed out to attendees.
- We came up with a campaign concept - ‘Window to Another World’ - that perfectly expressed the magic and wonder of television.
- All printed collateral reflected this theme, ensuring that the whole collection fitted together to tell a cohesive story.
- Every aspect of the design - from printing to the mechanics of VIP ticket wallets - was coordinated by us.
- We commissioned and art directed illustrator Levente Szabo to create hero imagery to be used across the 2016 campaign.
- Working closely with BAFTA, who supplied the editorial content, we designed the page layout for the awards brochure and supplied its exclusive covers.
- Our printed collateral was distributed to 2,000 leading lights of television in attendance at the awards.
- The brochure for the TV awards was read over 1,400 times on Issuu.
- 5 million people tuned in to watch the TV awards show on the BBC.