We created a unique new brand: a free weekly film service where movies are a way to discover the world.
- Great movies inspire us to do more, learn more and be more. Yet strangely, there’s no movie club in the world that does the same.
- We wanted to create a new digital weekly service in which movies are a way to discover the amazing world we live in.
- Our goal was to create something beautiful and useful, helping people see the more films at the cinema and inspiring them to do more outside the cinema.
- Every week, delve’s beautiful email newsletter recommends a single movie: the one new film you can’t miss at the cinema.
- That film is voted for by our panel of the UK’s most trusted film critics, joining us from the Guardian, the Telegraph and Empire.
- Then delve goes deeper: it brings you a curated bundle of surprising, fascinating links inspired by the themes of our Film of the Week.
- Finally, we celebrate every Film of the Week by creating a beautiful original artwork, available for fans to buy and keep forever.
- Launched in Jan 2015, delve’s unique service now reaches more than 13,000 fans each week via its newsletter and social channels.
- delve’s fast-growing audience has proved hugely engaged, with the newsletter achieving a 53% open rate and a 14% click rate.
- The unique artwork created for delve each week has been featured by the design press including Creative Review, Digital Arts Online and Communication Arts.
- Sign up for delve at www.delveweekly.com and discover it for yourself!