Work with us. Wanted: Head of Digital Design
Human After All is looking for a Head of Digital Design to join our team.Share
We’re in search of an experienced digital designer to head up and further develop our digital output, working across our global client roster. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives. You’ll need to work closely with our producers, creatives and developers to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
You’ll require a strong understanding of the latest web technologies and how they affect the design process, experience working within agile and modular design processes, as well as an advanced knowledge of industry standard software such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
You’ll need to show proven experience encompassing initial research and discovery, including facilitating stakeholder workshops to gather project intelligence and requirements into synthesised documents. You’ll also need strong concepting and wireframing, visual and UI design skills and have a level of understanding of the development process.
The ideal candidate must be a competent leader, helping to guide Human After All as it expands on it’s current knowledge in this area, expands its abilities and further builds the in-house digital team moving into 2018.
Candidate qualities should include:
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- A meticulous eye for detail
- The comprehension to guide a team both internally and externally
- An appetite for diverse assignments and client challenges
- The ability to work effectively and professionally with teammates and clients from a variety of industries
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the fundamental backbone of great design
- A bias towards simplicity and genuine usability in your work
- At least 8+ years experience
We need someone to help craft stunning, iconic design work that drives Human After All forward creatively. This is a role for a confident, curious individual who’s prepared to push themselves and their team every single day.
How to Apply
- Your CV
- A link or pdf portfolio of your work
- A covering letter of no more than 400 words, describing your suitability for the role